Tuesday, October 28, 2008

fun things are around the corner...

i am so excited to announce that there is going to be a "painting me happy" party in shreveport! thanks to two very special friends, PMH (i.e. MERE) is going to have the opportunity to make a quick trip to hang out with some kiddo's hand & footprints!!!!! here are the designs that we are going to be creating on DECEMBER 6th! please contact me for more information!!!! i can hardly wait to create these treasures for all the mommies, daddies, "honeys", and "grandpas"...holidays here we come!!!!!


***there is also going to be a fun "handprint/footprint party" in the alexandria area as well!!!! more info to follow soon!***

6 comments:

Kari Wright said...

Such cute ideas! I love the snowmen...they are adorable!

Meredith for the Davises said...

oh. my. goody-ness! these are so sweet, mere! love the 'handprint/footprint' party idea you have created...just wonderful...looks like things are pretty slow there at the house...;) i want a handprint/ footprint party!!! love you!

kristin said...

I just found your blog via tip junkie. I have to say that I LOVE your art! And, I love the music you have playing. :)

Grove Gal K said...

mere--i love love love the monkey for Mini K and the christmas painting for our house! and we are highlighting you on our blog tonight---kristen

Anonymous said...

OHHH Those are the cutest little foot prints ever.. I LOVE them!

Kellyn said...

Just stumbled upon this blog - love it! Great ideas!!